Monday, June 23, 2008

Mu3icb@y, ThE LaTeSt...

1. Last week, i get to inform that i was successfully apply for my PTPTN loan, n u noe...how much did i get for it??? IT IS RM49500...wat is my feeling rite nw actually? i should say it makes me happy n panic as well. Happy becoz i can release my parents' burdens who need to "submit" their hard-earned reaps to cover my living costs every month and school fees as well every semester. Nevertheless, pay back the money after my graduation is making me my head "big like a rock"...Well, i need to pay RM345.29 per month once i start my job!!! IT's means that once i sign the contract with PTPTN department, i wil straight away become a debtor who owe to the government n u noe the interest is quite high, it's 3%. n it takes 15 years to fully pay the amount n... IT's really ridiculous, the government wil make profit for around RM10000 after i fully pay bek the amount tat i loaned for it!!! Anyway, i should forget that "bad news" 1st, i gonna plan for my money so that i can wisely use my loan n earn from my loan somemore??? hehe, rite nw, i wish to do some investment which can make profit for the fields tat i invested...(maybe the shares, unit trust, or start a small business???) hiak hiak hiak...think too much!!! By the way, i hope that there are someone who are veli professional and expert to guide me n give me some hints to start my investment...hehe!!!

2. YEsterDAy, i follow my youth fellowship teams to pay a visit to Ampang Old Folks Home after sunday services and choir practise. Once we reach there, 1st smell came to my nose was urine's smell...When i saw the old folks, my heart like a sharp knife keep on piercing my flesh. They are lonely, pity and tiring. According to the officer there, there are no activities for their daily life. Their lifes are so boring n no one cares them...Merely, tis time we got a chance to pay a visit to them, n our youths took tis oppurtunity to sing some olden songs for them to enjoy...N i make a show of myself!!! i had sang 2 songs for them, one is "Xiao Cheng Gu Shi" and another one is "Zheng Qin Zhen Ai". Thanks Bro. Samuel for accompanying me to sing a song. Hehe, the things make me "glad n a little bit proud" after that was there was aunties complimented me tat i sang good songs and called me "YU TIAN" who is a veli famous singer in olden days...Thanks by the way!!! haha, tat means my voice stil ok rite??? hehe...N after the forgather, i got a oppurtunity to chat wif a 68 years old man, Mr.Ho. N yet, he stil looks young n energetic. He was so willing to share wif us n i can feel his loneliness and bacherlordom. He din marry and he has been there for 6 years oledi. When we left from there, i saw his tears were struggling along his eyes. (Dear Abba Father, may he hear Ur gospel n accepted U as his onli saviour soon). Besides, Another aunty also keep on saying blessings words from her mouth and hope that we can always come bek to visit them. Well, i cant promise it but i m sure tat we wil always keep u all in our prayers...

3. Another shebang makes me happy and blissful is my visitors lists had breach 1000 times!!! Banzai, Hooray, Bravo...Thanks for the readers and supporters. Although i might not noe who u r (coz u guys never leave the comments or msg, but i stil wanna say my sincere "Naderei" to U)...hehe, my next goal is 2000 within 2 months, N it means there wil be 2000 visitors after August...I hope that it wil come true...

Lastly, i would like to thank my heavenly father as His merciful grace is sufficient for me...Whenever i need Him, He provides for me; n wherever i lost, He shows me his way...
I love U, my heavenly Father....Remains my infantility in ur greatness wings....
Ur son,
11.52pm
23/6/2008

No comments: