Wednesday, August 6, 2008

FiNaLLy...

Before:
























After:























Finally, my landlord decided to change a new wardrobe for us (my cousin and me). As u can see from the above...how cruel are we...to treat our late wardrobe like this??? It is even crookback like a old man. Yet, we still keep on putting the stuffs into it and even some boxes, luggage and plastic bags on its top.(Anyway, it's logic also. Y??? Can u imagine both big men share with one single wardrobe??) Hence, It end up like this.

It had served us exactly one year. And now, it changes its master oledi. This week, it will start to serve my new housemate, Anthony...haha, although he is keep on complaining to request for new one, my landlord still insists tat it could be used. Poor Anthony and poor wardrobe...MR. A, pls treat my wardrobe well ya @ My dear wardrobe...TQ for ur exactly one year serving, Although you r not veli sufficient for us to put our things, you had helped us to save most of the space oledi...hehe...

Yeah, refer to the above again, you can see that another picture which is the image of our new wardrobe nw...It's wooden product, and I hope that it could serve us forever long. Nw, we got lots of space to put our things, books, and clothes as well...No worry, be Happy...Yoyo, Bravo for the new wardrobe...Gambateh...

No comments: