Monday, March 30, 2009

Hooray...

Finally, all lab reports, assignments and quiz as well as mid term exams are over!!! Hooray...

So, what am i going to do this week???

Well, I still need to attend the microbiology and physiology class since I haven get the TIPS from my dear lecturers yet...hiak hiak hiak...While for other 2 subjects, the classes were finish and this week is our study week oledi...

By the way, my mind is thinking like should give me myself a short holiday...So, this coming Wednesday I plan to go for a movie...And shop as much as I can...Perhaps buy pair of sport shoes and handbags...

After that, I will just start my study plan...Becoz I know that I m a last minute Boy...So, I wont start my revision that early since there are 2 more weeks to go for the final exams...Perhaps I will start only next week...

Gambateh, musicboy3305...Study for Ur Saviour, Ur Family, and Ur Future, let's ROCK the Jesus!!!

Your Precious Son,
Davey

2 comments:

said...

eh,cannot skip class ar...u know how much u need to pay for a class??haiz..not a good role model oh,davey!!

Unknown said...

wow.....u like to skip class ah?