Sunday, November 1, 2009

Short Semester Ends, Holidays and COOP training Starts

2/11/2009, musicboy3305 officially ends his study semester for this year 2009...

And I'm going to fly back to my lovely hometown, Sibu for 2 months holidays...Nevertheless, this holiday will be my veli 1st COOP training which required as academia subject.
So, gonna say "88" to Kl and say "hi" to Sibu...
I will miss someone veli much~~~
By the way,
For Kl friends and buddies, do take care and we meet again next year, 2010...
For Sibu friends, do find me when i m in Sibu, bring me to somewhere that is new opened cafe or great place for reunion gathering~~~
For U, We keep in touch and do remember our "promises"~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u finish ur study already a?

musicboy3305 said...

no yet o~~~tis is my 1st Coop onli~~~there is another 2 COOP to go be4 i graduate~~~