Thursday, June 4, 2009

Recent Me

I had just finished my 1st Quiz for this semester (Year 2, Sem 1)...Hope that it will be a brand new good sign to score high marks for the follow quiz and midterm exam soon...

It's pretty hard for me to imagine that I m a year 2 little- mature Uni boy now...

Well, I' m still who I m...Just recently, feeling headache with the relationship matter ( few flowers appear at the same time)....haha, maybe this is what we call "peach blossom luck" in Chinese...So far, I still can handle it...Just the timing...Let the time be the best healer...

Besides, I m glad that 2 of my ex-secondary mates came to my Uni to pursue their study. Both of them become my juniors n0w...One is taking biotech and another is doing her food science and nutrition study...After 2 of them appeared, they have "brighten" my life and give me more cheers which I had lost for more than one semester I think...Becoz of them, I could find chances to meet with my "had-been lost for 2 years" friends who are pursuing their studies in KL 2. One at KLIUC, one at KBU, one at Sunway, and another at IMU...We had gatherings within this month...Well, I believe that we will have more soon...

Moreover, I had spent more than RM1k after I came bek from Sibu till now...It was just about 30 days onli yet I had spent out of my budget...The reasons were WE WENT FOR BUFFET once a week...1st is TianJin Dimsum, then Tenji Japanese Buffet and Yuan Buffet as well...We also went shopping and high tea in cracajack restaurants and cafes...N when the bills out, there are above RM100+++...Besides, one of my Sibu friend owned a Myvi from his father after he had shifted out from the hostel. N obviously, once we got the car, we will not stop our curiosity to explore the whole Kl and Selangor regions. We were happy to explore, yet we were also" happy" to distribute the parking fees, petrol fuels, and tolls as well...haha

How about my church now??? Well, thanks Lord that He make a way for us when we try to give up...He provided more than 20 sheeps for us to shepherd, most of them came from Sibu and some from Miri...They are my juniors, all of them are younger than me...Finally, I gonna step down from my "throne" ...I m not longer the youngest one in the youth fellowship...haha, n we start our own cell group meeting recently...We all start from zero n thanks Lord that He is still providing us the fish and bread...Our group not only maintain the same numbers, yet we have new friends who are willing to join us...Praise the Lord, and may Lord grant our all members to continue to serve Him, and be the light and salt among the multitudes...

My Life, My Strength, and My Hope is in U, Lord...

Although there are plenty of lab reports, assignments, quiz, mid-term exam, and final exams, I will overcome them by the power of Ur Holy spirit;

Although there are plenty of conflicts, communication barrier, failure, and sorrow...I will overcome them by the precious BLOOD of Jesus Christ...

Halleluya, Amen...

I love U, Abba Father...

12 comments:

rach said...

Ahem ahem!....u got many "flowers" going to u?

Who ah?...share share abit lar..keke =p

ronnir said...

wowhoho....
hehe...
where is she?
going to meet on tis saturday?

musicboy3305 said...

Rachel, Y u so ba gua one??? hehe...Definitely they are girls...wakaka...Tat's my hint, and go n find out urself lor...yohu

Ronnir, yoyo...yeah, will meet her tommorrow bo....wanna join??? wakaka, so cute la, u....Where is ur flower, fast fast grab it be4 it grabbed by others o...She is on demand o...huhu

rach said...

lalala..i ben lai so ba gua k =P..since u even blog a post abt it, so i juz ask la..

I don need go find out lar..if God allow me know, surely one day i will know..tats o. Tata.

musicboy3305 said...

wakaka...dun take it serious la...I'm just kidding by the way...Yeah...God's answer always in the timing o...So how r u recently??? We seldom meet up and lunch togehter lor, so far so good??? How is ur Green Tea Soya Project by the way?? I wanna try le...

nuahhuan said...

hihi..
my name is huan huan..
i'm from kl...
may i know u ?
i'm a pianist too...^^

musicboy3305 said...

huan huan, i m davey from Pandah Indah Church...
I m studyin in KL...
how do u get to noe to my blog link???

By the way, nice to meet u 2...
We might share more in our piano skills, although i m still infant in it...haha, Good luck to u...

By the way, u r the pianist of the church also rite??? Which church u from???

nauhhuan said...

oh...ha..
i was bored and was simply google for the word "music girl boy"...
well...actually i'm not in KL for now...doing IB diploma in Singapore...

currently i'm joining one of the church in singapore..
however i'm not the pianist in church..
i'm just a pianist in my school choir...
but i'm doing some musical performance with my guardian too ^^

musicboy3305 said...

I get confuse actually, u r nauhhuan or nuahhuan???

Well, u r the pianist in ur school choir, that must be awesome...

Well, where r u from?? kl??

hehe, I had been to Singapore last January and got chance to visit the church there...It's really impressed, I love the worship there...

By the way, tq for visiting my blog...It's really surprised me that google did have the link to my blog...Do u have facebook account??? Perhaps we can chat more there...hehe

Ronnie said...

wowhoho....
hey, bro... nothing...
see u this friday...

nauhhuan said...

ha..i'm huan huan...
read properly ..nauhhuan =huan huan
^^

i'm just an amatuer...not saying pro :P
compare with my seniors..they are cool...
especially some of my seniors can sing and play instrument at the same time...+ they composed and wrote the song by themselves...
damn awesome...
i think guys that can play and sing at the same time is really gorgeous~ha

techincally i'm from kl..
ha..cz i was born in kl..
but i dun really stay in malaysia very often..

erm..so sorry..
i dun really play facebook nor friendster... ><

rach said...

lol..i know la..
Been busy lor..yalor u guys nv find me for lunch huh??!!! XD
will let u try the green tea soya bean no worries...anyway come support us on food fair day yea~~
Cheers.