Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tenji Japanese Buffet @ 21.05.09

Well well well....Delicious food promotion again!!! Tenji Japanese Buffet is a Japanese buffet restaurant which I heard it for the 1st time and I really like it veli much. It's located in Soho KL, Mount Kiara...It is having a parent's month promotion rite now till 30/6...It's about RM50 for dinner and supper after including the services and government tax...The food is super nice and variety...Fresh oyster really impressed me, and Haagan Dazs ice-cream, 20 over types of cheese cakes and pudding, BBQ lamb, Seafood, sushi and also fish and prawns. Hear me once, ALL U CAN EAT...Red wine and beer are also being provided...Besides, there is a chocolate sweet dip plate as well, u can dip the marshmallow with chocolate ...What else? Oh ya, even Chinese DimSum and Korean La Mee also provided in the buffet...We were really enjoy that nite and I think it's not only Japanese buffet yet it's a multi-nation buffet...Cheers and satisfy appetite as well as wonderful gathering with my secondary mates...









































No comments: