Friday, April 24, 2009

Dining @ Carl's Junior Burger at Pavillion...

Yeah...This is Carl's Junior Gigantic Burger at Pavillion...
The customers were ordering their gigantic burgers...

The burger is really big...It's gonna get messy...!!!!
Monster does exist...Tat day, I ordered medium size of chilli Cheeseburger...When I finished half, it made me damn full oledi...Yet, I still can finish it within an HOUR...haha...
This is my waiting number plate...
Medium-sized of the Soft-drink Cup...It's refillable and there got lots of the choices of soft drink and tea as well...

N these french fries were super nice...They were natural cut and the taste were more original and nicer if compared to others fast food's french fries!!! I like these fries better than burger...
Yeah, be4 I fed it, let took a picture 1st...hiak hiak hiak...
N this is my burger...Chili Cheeseburger...It tasted not like chili but more curry...Due to its size, it made me feel overloaded and feel disgusting after I finished the whole burger...By the way, it's nice...
How bout the bills??? Obviously, it's more expensive if compared to Mcd, KFC, and Sugarbun...I forgot the exact amount, It's like RM21.00 if I m not mistaken...

~~Good try~~

No comments: