Friday, April 24, 2009

To Do List

1. Find "Mother Teresa Biography" for PIMYF Charity Movie Show...

2. Plan for 9/5/2009 "PIMYF环保义走日". Games, Dinner, Utility (rubbish bags, pails, water hoses and ropes)

3. Find the speaker for First Aid and Technical Rescue Solution. (Suggestion : Saint John Association)

4. Plan for 希望之家. Date, Time, Place, Programs, and Person In Charge...(Ask to combine with the ministry of society care)

5. MONEY Investment...

6. Share with my brother and make decision for His future career...(wanna to psycho him, hiak hiak hiak...pray for him by the way)

7. Having a short holiday ( perhaps 2 days 1 nite) in Kingwood Mukah Beach Resort with my buddies, Lychee and Yu Ren...

8. Dating with my dear dear...

9. Having a wonderful family reunion dinner with my parents and my siblings...May, the month of parent's month celebration...(I had discuss with my sista oledi and all the plan is secretly in the progressing nw...)

10. Meet my old friends, pastors, and church friends and aloha with my dear cousin 2....acha acha...

Smile and Cheers...May God bless my journey back to my lovely hometown tmr...Praise HIM!!!

musicboy3305,
10.05pm
24/4/2009

No comments: