Thursday, July 31, 2008

01.08.2008

Hai, readers...how r u all so far??? Hope u all r in the best condition...

This week, I went for movies twice although it seems a busy week for me...Well, that feelings were extremely great after watching the movies in the cinema...Accompanying by the medium cup of Ais LEmoN TeA, sitting on the merely sofa type of cushion chair, enjoying such a fantastic PA system which carry out lots of sound effects and watching the marvellous movies...It made me forget everything temporary and just put on my mind focusing to the story...



29/07/2008-Tuesday

The Dark Knight, or Batman...YO, I like that joker veli much, coz He is awesome...The way he acted and his self-confidence made me to give him a big applause. Although he is a antagonist in this show, well the wisdom and the leadership that he owned is definitely suprizing me!!! He knew the demerit of humans and He used these "advantages" to control the city...Well, he is a monstrosity wise man. His plans and tactics made me curious to move further. He liked to control the city and forced the citizens to fear him. But, He din like the US dollars, he burned up all the money eventually.

Another character that I like veli much is Harvey Dent, who acted as a commissioner of police. He brought out the message to the world. He lost his lover who had bombed in the tragedy and his face was disfigurement by the joker. He ended up with the two different faces. Half of the face stil remain and another one was ruin. It means that this world contains various types of ppl, no matter good and evil. So, we should always be a positive one but not negative. We have to stand firm on our own personality and views although the world is changing. Dun let others to fall us!!!

31/07/2008-Thursday :

The Mummy 3, acutally I din notice this movie untill last tuesday I saw the trailer while I went for The Dark Knight. This movie is a grand tailor production. The story line is good and there's no boredomness in between. Every few minutes, It will suddenly make me jumped up or down or emitted scream. I liked the mummy 3. The graphical effects and the real "bone man" made me really stand in the amazement. The humors of the actors and actresses also made me feel delighted and joyful. Well, the weapons they used to fight and the plans they used to stop the resurrection of the mummy employer are making me from "mission impossible" mindset to possible in the last.

Well, I like these kind of movies. It is grand and contains a little bit of humors and romance as well. Besides, this story also brought out the message which teaches us to humble down ourselves and always be humility to others. When we are facing the obstacles and challenges, we should let go our egoism and the self-esteem, like the witch bet her eternal life and the self-esteem in the end to battle with the employer. She died but she save the world and complete the mission to destroy the Ming dynasty. She also use the abracadabra to call up the "bone men"
to fight for justice. Besides, three Snowmen also imply in this story to let the mummys' fighters safely arrived to the Shagralilla to stop the employer...haha, It is ridiculous yet it happens!!!

Wao wao wao...sounds like I be sweet on watching movies nowadays. For me, it's really worthy by just spend RM6 for a movie and RM2.50 for one medium cup of AiS LeMon TeA....

Next Movie : Wall.E (14/08/2008)

No comments: