Monday, July 21, 2008

TaKe A BrEaK...

For those who cares me and always updates wif my blog, I guest that u should noe that i was in China last 2 weeks ago...Well, i havent get myself available yet to upload some great and marvellous pictures durin Guangzhou+Shenzhen+Hongkong+Macau trip. Hope the readers wil wait for it patiently...I wil post it systematically once i m free...

By the way, i was just bek from the campus rite nw, and i can disengagement from those hectic exams and plenty of homeworks as well as assingments temporary(accurately,jsut for to9 onli) ...Phiu, tis 2 weeks really made my life suffer.(maybe it's wat we called "feasting 1st before suffering" in Chinese Verb)And u noe, I sat for 3 exams within this week. Well, this is the toll.

Friday= Java Programming (but the funny thing happened,My dear Amutha put my aeroplane, she claimed that she forgot to bring her exam papers came...Then, the exam had to postpone to Monday and what did i read on that day = wasted!!!)

Satuday= Calculus (I thought this cute Mr.Ong wil put my aeroplane as well, u noe y??? He is really VVVIP, I sat at his office and waited from 10.55am-11.45am yet He asked me to come at 11.00am. Moreover, when he came and saw me, he asked me "am i looking for Him?"...wat is ur reaction at that moment if u were the one who was in this circumstance?? It's Really Speechless ==})

Monday= Java and Chemistry (Thanks Lord that Miss Amutha din forget to bring along her exam papers anymore and my super pretty charming Miss Marisol kindly let me do the exam at her office. She is really sympathetic. She asked me to do the exam in another room becoz some silly lecturers keep on chatting at the office and din even care for the student who was doin the exam. Besides, she also take standard height chair to me when she saw me sittin on a over-high stool which made me inconvenience to write!!!)

After these 3 papers, i stil left Bio paper. Well, I should be grateful coz Miss Lai purposely postponed Bio mid-term to this thursday jsut becoz I cant attend for the test if the test was held on 2 weeks ago... TQ Miss Lai!!! Besides mid term exams, Bio Assignment; Java Assignment; Bio Lab Reports; Chemistry Lab Reports are chasing after me as well...God, I need ur Strength, Power and Holy Spirit!!! Empower me and Brim me to the fullest!!! Somehow, I am stil sick...Lord, recover me with ur almighty hands...

Let me soar like an eagle. Remain my faith in U. As U, are the JeHOVAH, King of Kings and Lord of Lords...Amen

No comments: