Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ahhhrrrr...

Ahhrrr....My Laptop got virus~~~
I cant log in my Internet Explorer ...
N I cant type Chinese although I convert it to Chinese Version...
Moreover, My hidden files also disappear...
What happen to my HARD DISK???
Mutate to become TERMINATOR, transform to become TRANSFORMER
or change to PREDATOR...

Luckily, I got a Savior who is expert in PC...
I did make an appointment with him oledi...
So tomorrow, I will send my laptop for diagnosis...
Hope that He can cure my babie's problem...

Anyway, wait for my good news...
And I will update my blog more frequently...
By the way, I m in the suffering period...
Plenty of assignments, lab reports and midterm exams r standby right there to torture me...

So, Pray for me if U r reading my words nw...
God will double bless U for those who seek for His kingdom...
Good luck to me and you...
For HIS sake, Study Smart~~~

No comments: