Thursday, July 16, 2009

What's going on????

This coming weekend and the following week will be my super duper busy period~~~

I m thinking like: How can I manage the time and separate myself into few another Davey~~~

N I hope Doremon is be with me now, passing its Magic Bag to me and grant me the wishes...

N I hope Alladdin is appear in my room now, and fulfilling my dreams by his Magic Kettle...
====================================================================

Friday (17/7/2009): My roommate, Anthony's birthday. Whole gang will be going to Yuan's Steamboat Buffet to celebrate and overnight at my friend's house

Saturday (18/7/2009): Join the UCSI Convocation Ceremony. N there will have a youth fellowship in the night.

Sunday (19/7/2009): Youth Day. We have a Sunday midst, then after that we start our activities which specially designed for youth. We will go to KLCC Aquarium and Jalan Jalan Cari Makan at night.
================================================================

Monday (20/7/2009): Metabolic Biochemistry Midterm Exam

Tuesday (21/7/2009): MCB Tutorial Submission

Wednesday (22/7/2009): MCB Quiz II

Thursday (23/7/2009): Metabolic Biochemistry Assignment Submission

Friday (24/7/2009): Physiological Science II Midterm Exam

Saturday (25/7/2009): Vocal Exam (I will be my friend's pianist) + Beautiful Gate Charity Bazaar

Monday (27/7/2009): MCB Assignment Submission and Presentation
====================================================================

Dear Jesus, Grant me with Ur Blessing abundantly...

I need U to be my Guidance, my Refuge and my Listener...

Hold me firm when I m shaking, Hug me tight when I m struggling...

There will be more and more restless day in the future, but IN GOD...
I have a quiet and calm heart to listen ur voice, Lord~~~

God's commandments were given to fulfill us, not to frustrate us...

Praise U, Lord...
Davey, Ur Beloved Son...

3 comments:

GuYoNG said...

i believe Lord jesus will be with u.
he never leave u alone.

When u're sleeping, eating, praying, dreaming, walking, studying, bluffing, facebooking...
Do everything.

JEsus is with u all the time =]

add oil bro.

~ Vanness小王子 ~ said...

haha....buzy than me...gambatae la...rest more...dun so tired...prepare ur energy to fight the challenges. Lord, our God will bless and guide u as well...^^ And thank you for willing to be xia's pianist...

musicboy3305 said...

Guyong, tq for ur words...
Yeah, We r the light and the salt of the World...So we do everything for God's sake...then we can onli live out out Christianity life...

Vannes,it's just a small matter la...haha, I love to play the piano also...Hehe, Tq for ur words as well...Encouraging me to move further and fight for the challenges...Together we fall and together we raise to build up the fellowship~~~